In the first of a series of traveling meetings, we invite congregation treasurers and bookkeepers to gather on Sunday, October 15, from 1:00-4:00 PM, at the Warren Willis Conference Center in Fruitland Park.
This will be an opportunity to learn, share, and discuss how the duties of congregation treasurer impacts their roles and the church. Some of the topics to be discussed will be:
- The burden of debt and mortgages
- The high cost of maintenance: electricity, HVAC, irrigation
- First Fruits Giving (What is it and how does it affect the budget/spending plan?)
- Best Practices (Learn to protect yourself from potential financial misconduct.)
- Threats to tax exemption status
There is no charge for this event. Please click here to register.
Deadline is September 22.