A day of reflection, worship, and renewal for every congregation council member or leadership team member, and every faithful disciple from all synod congregations. Bishop Suarez urges you to commit to one of these events as part of your Lenten discipline. The day will include a powerful Eucharistic worship service involving the renewal of consecration/ordination vows for rostered ministers and the blessing and distributing of chrism oil used in pastoral care.
ROSTERED MINISTERS VEST…COLOR OF THE DAY IS PURPLE.
WHEN AND WHERE?
In 2019, there will be 5 Lenten visits instead of the usual 4. The hope is that this creates greater opportunity for participation. Registration for RSVP will open in January, 2019
- March 9 – Grace, Tallahassee
- March 16 – St. James/Santiago Apostol, Coral Gables
- March 23 – Emmaus, Orange City
- March 30 – St. Armands Key, Sarasota
- April 13 – St. Timothy, Tarpon Springs
- Gather at 9:00 a.m. for fellowship and a light breakfast. (Donations may be made on-site.)
- Bishop’s Conversation with Q & A at 9:30 a.m.
- Chrism Eucharist at 11:00 a.m. Worship includes consecration of the chrism (oil) used in synod congregations at baptism as a sign of our unity. Rostered ministers will renew their call to ministry before all God’s people.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Click on your preferred venue above to be taken to the RSVP page. Although there is no cost for these events, a $5 donation for breakfast is appreciated.